Standard Keyed Alike
– Think of this key as the key to your house. Imagine you have a front door, a back door, and a garage door leading to the inside your house. One key will be able to unlock all of these doors.
Standard Keyed Different
– Imagine you are in a neighborhood with multiple houses for this type of key. Each home owner will have their own key to open the doors to their house. No one will have the same key as you.
Standard Keyed Master Lock
– Now think of an apartment complex as the Landlord. Each tenant has their own key to their apartment and is only able to use their key on their door. You will have a Master Key that is able to unlock all of the doors.
– Each lock operates with the use of a combination or set of keys. The lock can be used with EITHER option. The combination is factory preset at 0-0-0. The lock is Keyed Alike. The user can set and re-set the combination as needed.
– Each lock operates with the use of a combination or set of keys. The lock can be used with EITHER option. The lock is keyed different. The combination is factory preset at 0-0-0. The user can set and re-set the combination as needed.
3-ply construction of 70-denier fabric coated with poly-vinyl that repels water and cotton twill backing. Provides great strength and is more puncture resistant than standard nylon. Fabric used in all bag styles. Fabric can be silk-screen imprinted or embroidered.
1000 Denier or Basket Weave Nylon
A high performance fabric resistant to abrasions, tears, scuffs, and punctures. 1000 Denier and Basket Weave Nylon is our commercial grade fabric for maximum durability, and has a water repellent urethane coating. Fabric can be silk-screen imprinted or embroidered.
Available in 10oz. and 14 oz. weight. Rugged cotton canvas duct is extremely durable. It’s rigid construction is designed for everyday use. Fabric used in all bag styles. Fabric can be silk-screen imprinted or embroidered.
600 x 300 Denier Polyester Cloth
A very popular item with its texturized yarns and matching back. 600×300 Denier Polyester cloth is a medium-weight polyester fabric. This versatile material has a durable 0.55mm PVC backing and it is commonly used for zipper wallet and transit bags. Fabric can be silk-screen imprinted or embroidered.
Expandable fabric with vinyl coating and leather-like grain. Easy to clean. Most commonly used in zipper wallets. Fabric can be silk-screen imprinted.
200 Denier Nylon
200-denier fabric with waterproof polyvinyl coating is extremely lightweight yet sturdy. Most commonly used for transit bags. Fabric can be silk-screen imprinted.
In Stock: Bags are already made and available to ship. It will take within one to two business days to ship the order!
Made to Order: When ordering any bag under this category you will have the options to choose from our available colors, material, size and/or locks. With Made to Order bags it will take approximately 10 to 14 Business Days to ship the order because the bags will be made from scratch with the options you choose.
The ordering of Made to Order or Custom Made products is considered final, returns of any customized or made-to-order products is determined by a case-by-case scenario.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Fill out the Returns Form (https://cardinalbagsupplies.com/rma-form/)
2. You should receive a PDF file of the Returns Form in your email in a few minutes.
3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your returns form PDF attached to request a refund.
4. Once approved, mail your returned item to:
Cardinal Bag Supplies
114 S. Main St., Ste. 307
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
5. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt and a printed copy of the Returns Form.
Some items cannot be returned if they are Made to Order or Custom Made. These include products not consider stock merchandise or Instant Ship items. Returns are not accepted for any products imprinted.
Merchandise that has been damaged, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your products are in like new condition, you may exchange any stock (Non-Customized or Non- Made to Order) item for a different size, style, material or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping and shipping for new item.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (Payment Options listed on Shopping Cart Checkout). Cardinal Bag Supplies, LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Please click on the link below to fill out a Tax Exempt Request!
Tax Exempt Request Form
The Silica Cloth we use has a combustion rate of 2500 degrees Fahrenheit. This means the silica cloth doesn’t catch fire until the temperature is 2500 degrees F.
We have tested our bags in several conditions to observe their performance. We have not UL rated the bags because we offer customization on any bag. Any alterations or customization nullifies the UL rating. We have chosen not to publish a stated burn rate (1500 degrees for 15 minutes, etc). Most of these claims are not substantiated or variations in fire conditions void the claims.
Please understand ANY type of fire resistant or fire proof product does not prevent convection (heating) of contents within a bag or safe. Most damage from fires to fire resistant products comes in the form of convection within the container. When the contents within any fire resistant container reach their autoignition point, the contents start on fire.
For example, the autoiginition point for paper is 424 – 475 degrees F. For paper, there is considerable variation between sources, mainly because there are many physical variables over different kinds of paper, like thickness, density and composition; in addition, it takes longer for the combustion of paper to start at lower temperatures.
We provide this information not to be vague but to explain the variables to consider in purchasing a fire resistant product from us or anyone else.